Why Use Us as Your Richardson Roofing Company
Whether you own a commercial building, a residential building, or both, your structure will eventually need work done on its roof. Roofs come in many shapes, sizes, and designs, and knowing what is best for each type of roof is an art as well as a science. These details may present difficulties for the layperson, but here at Daka Roofing, it’s our business to know a lot about roofs, roofing materials, and the needs of our customers. Whether you need inspections, repairs, maintenance, or just advice, we have something to offer just about everyone at our roofing firm.
Common Symptoms That Failing Roofs Exhibit
As the old medical saying goes, it pays to invest in a cure in order to avoid the costs of the actual sickness. This principle works in the roofing world as well, and wise homeowners will keep an eye on their roofs for the tell-tale signs of impending failure. The good news is, failing roofs tend to exhibit similar signs of distress, signs that are easily recognizable to roofing professionals. Some common roofing issues include:
- De-Granulation: Asphalt roofing shingles are generally made from a central mat that is then coated with many layers of protective asphalt. Over time, this asphalt covering can begin to consistently shed small amounts of material. This process is called de-granulation, and if allowed to run its course it can leave roofs with no real protection against the elements.
- Fish-Mouthing: Certain types of asphalt shingles have manufacturing defects that result in the curling up of shingle-edges. Commonly known as fish-mouthing, this phenomenon is destructive as well as unsightly.
- Lichen and Mold Outbreaks: Certain types of climates encourage the growth of lichens and mold. These infestations often occur on asphalt shingles, and over time these plant-like materials can cause major damage to roofs.
- Physical Damage: Roofs also form an important line of defense against the intrusion of weather and falling objects. Events such as hailstorms, lightning strikes, and falling tree limbs can all compromise the structural integrity of roofs.
We Service All Types of Structures
Here at Daka Roofing, we are proud to offer our service to businesses and individuals who have property in the Richardson, Texas area. Our skilled and insured Richardson roofing technicians have years of experience working with both commercial and residential roofing systems and materials.
On the commercial end of things, we work with flat roofs and other institutional designs that include church steeples.
On the residential end of things, we have lots of experience working on common residential housing designs. These include ranch houses, cape homes, raised ranches, colonial homes, and custom roof designs.
Using the Proper Roofing Materials Can Make a Difference
Making use of the proper tools and materials for the job at hand can be the difference between success and failure. At our Richardson roofing firm, we can install the materials that our customers prefer.
For example, we have installed asphalt, architectural, wood shake, and slate roofing shingles on residential projects. For commercial clients, we’ve installed liquid-poured roofs as well as metal and rubber roofs.
The Many Benefits of Professional Roofing Services
As professional Richardson roofing contractors, we are happy to provide our customers with many unseen benefits. These include:
- Preventative Services: We offer periodic inspections services for both commercial and residential customers. This enables our clients to take care of small issues before they become big issues.
- Seasonal Services: Seasonal changes can stress roofs and their components but making sure to have gutters and similar components cleaned on a regular basis can prevent future damages.
- Licensed and Insured: DIY efforts can be useful, but they can also backfire if damage occurs. At our firm, we field experienced and insured technicians. Thus, our clients need never worry about accidental damages.
- Professional Tools and Techniques: The roofing industry requires the use of unique tools and techniques. At our firm, we field professional technologies that give our customers professional results.
It is easy to see that there is more to the roofing profession than may at first meet the eye. The good news is, at our firm we are dedicated to applying our design and problem-solving skills on behalf of our clients. We cover businesses and individuals who live and work in the Richardson area, and residents of these areas are encouraged to contact us today for a no-obligation consultation about their roofing needs. After all, your roof in a once in a generation investment. Schedule your consultation today! Don’t forget to visit our newly launched blog. Visit our Service Areas page to see the cities we service.
Does your roof need an inspection?
Call (469) 214-5630 today to schedule your free estimate
Once we see what's going on, we can make recommendations and get the work scheduled.